Two excellent restaurants offering an exceptional level of cuisine, The Hennessy for fine dining or the Racegoers Restaurant for a lively atmosphere and more casual meal.
The award-winning fine dining panoramic restaurant in the Hampshire Stand with views overlooking the winning post, offers the opportunity to watch the racing in an unrivalled location. Menus are designed and created by head chef Darren Fairminer.
The Hennessy full package, from £119 pp inc VAT (prices will vary for different racedays):
- Premier Enclosure ticket & car park label, Official Racecard
- Glass of house champagne on arrival
- Three course a la carte menu with tea, coffee & mineral water
- After Lunch fancies
Please note: Menu is a sample only and is subject to change.
The Racegoers Restaurant
With stunning panoramic views overlooking the final furlong, located in the Dubai Duty Free Grandstand, this restaurant is ideal for celebrations, informal work days out or family occasions. Packages include a table for the day, a three course lunch and a Tipster Talk before racing from our expert, talking diners through the runners of the day.
The Racegoers Restaurant* Package from £89 inc. VAT per person (prices will vary for different racedays):
- Admission ticket & Official Racecard
- Reserved table for the day
- Three course menu with tea and coffee
- Raceday tipster talk from our racing expert before racing.
*Please note the Racegoers Restaurant is only open on selected racedays.
Please note: table locations are not guaranteed, menu is a sample only and is subject to change.